Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Virgins?!...Yes,really.

Hi dolls,

Just broke (why do they say broke..sounds so physical! But I guess it is a physical activity) my virginity quite recently(or not depending on how you look at it, been almost a year now). So I was looking for a website(which funny enough is the reason for this post) which can help other virgins break(for lack of a better word) their own virginity. Now I know all y'all are scampering throught the words(Pervs!) trying to get to the juicy bits.
Well, my first time was not easy at all. I frankly did not know what I was doing and my hands were all over the place but I had a good guide. She eased me into the whole process! Unfortunately,I know people like her are rare so here's a website to help all ye virgins out there. http://www.linuxvirgins.com/index.html

Go figure!