Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mini-vacay....


Hi dolls,


After a gruelling 2 weeks of interviews ,school and work ,I finally got a much needed and desired vacation. I was taken(I honestly can't afford to treat myself at this point in time!) to a really beautiful island by the boy(significant other).
Words cannot begin to describe how breathtakingly beautiful this place is. So here's an article that will do it better justice than I ever will.


Best moment there-smoking shisha and drinking wine(I don't recommend doing this alone as you might be tempted to skinny dip in the lake and I have it on good authority that there are crocodiles) at a campfire made just for me and the boy.


Loved it, Couldn't have imagined anything more rejuvenating.


To the boy, I love that you feel the need to pamper me and I feel truly blessed to have you.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment