Monday, September 15, 2014

Current State of Mind...

Ola dolls,

For the past two years, I've been walking around in a haze of dreams with brief spirited break throughs but alas none that lasted long enough. I have longed earnestly to get back into this mental head space that I am getting into right now.

I want that old Barbie back. Barbie who got on a bus and went to Kenya to ask in person for an internship at Google. Barbie who landed an interview to Ericsson by head hunting for the head engineer from LinkedIn. Barbie who jumped on a plane and went to seek out suppliers in Istanbul. Barbie who would ask for doors to open and if they did not, she broke them down.I feel like am getting there.

Right now, this is how I feel. FIERCE!

Mrs. Carter. Oh so articulate!!


Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment