Sunday, September 21, 2014

Progress Report Numero Cinq..

Ola Dolls,

I hope all of you are as happy and sunshinny(not a word but it should be) as I am. So it's been 21 days of the site being up and so far so good. More than good infact. Excellent! I have hit 1000 page views. I have 30 site members (people who actually signed up) and most of the reviews I've received have been positive.
I'd set a revenue target for 30 days. Some days looked really bleak and I started to think I wouldn't hit my target. I really needed to hit that target cause am obsessed with numbers but mainly because it would determine how I'd go about the business and whether it was even viable. I hit that target yesterday. On day 20!

#winning
Going back to the drawing board to further refine the process, tweak a few things here and there and set even higher targets. I have a couple of meetings with key people this week and excited does not even begin to cover how I feel. Yes, there will be pitfalls but I am ready. Bring it on,Bitch!

PS:This is a fabulous song to listen to when you're up late at night on the grind.



Bisous.



No comments:

Post a Comment